You will be part of a senior team of top developers and graphics designers, working on some of the most exciting intellectual properties on the planet, and help break new ground in mobile free-to-play games. Our division is focused on casual social games with an emphasis on creating both new and pre-existing IPs in the puzzle and build/sim genres.
- Working closely with your entire team to create and execute strong F2P games, focusing on excellent user experience, strong social engagement, and F2P monetization
- Quickly concepting and prototyping new concepts and features from high-level ideas to detailed game mechanics
- Alongside your game economy manager and product lead, you will be responsible for updating, balancing, and optimizing live games based on key metrics and performance indicators
- Providing the development team with overall designs and visions, followed by detailed design documentation and communication of the features for agile implementation.
- Continuously benchmarking your competition in order to identify best practices and design mechanisms, then use these findings to iterate constructively on your own game designs as well as sharing the learnings with whole design team
- Participating in peer reviews to give design feedback on our other games, either internally developed or created with external partners
- As a Project Manager you will be supervising all the project members, and as part of Studio Management group also participate in defining the Studio portfolio strategy and roadmap.
We’d love it if you have these skills:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in game design, with a proven track record of mobile F2P design from early prototyping through live title operation
- Experience in the F2P puzzle and/or build/sim games, passion and skills to develop and take those categories to new level
- Strong understanding of F2P business models and the game industry trends around them, a passion for developing innovative F2P
- Excellent understanding of game design techniques and theory, as well as clear views on social mobile gaming opportunities
- Metrics and data-driven decision-making experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English – you know how to pitch your game and love telling people about it!
- Passion to create the world’s best casual social games
We are looking for someone who is able to inspire others, enjoys spreading their knowledge, and fosters knowledge creation. You are a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.